Problem med att träffa var jag siktar

Moderatorer: Leopold, Nitro, atte69

Re: Problem med att träffa var jag siktar

Inläggav Freerider 20 mar 2020, 09:36

Jag har inte haft tid och råd att byta fjäder eftersom det innebär att jag måste köpa en kronograf först. Jag skriver vad jag har gjort här i hopp av att någon kan ha hjälp av detta.

Jag skickade mail till För att följa länken så måste du registera dig.

och förklarade problemet. De var väldig tillmötesgående och kunde svara på mina frågor som man kan se från konversationen:

I purchased a Falcon T50 in 2018-05-09. I have mounted it on a Weihrauch HW97k (spring rifle 10J) with SPORT MATCH/BISLEY ADJUSTABLE 30MM. I dialed in the vertical and horizontal adjustments using the mount to keep the turrets at mechanical centre. The vertical is at 4 and 3.5 and horizontal is at 3 and 3.5. This is at 28m.

I have been very satisfied with the scope but now the group size have opened up vertically. The strange thing is that one day everything groups in a 3cm radius at 28 meters and another day is 7 cm below with the same adjustments. BUT when is about 5-7 cm below some of the diabols are dead-center so it varies. I use the vertical turret to center it but next time is 7 cm above, so it is very frustrating that I cannot rely on the next shot.

The thing is that it is always 5-7 cm below and NOT a string of hits. I other words it groups either at dead center or 5-7 cm below.

I have shot this setup very often probably each week since i got it.

The testing was with no wind spread out over several weeks.
I shoot with support when i tested this and I shot tens of diabols for testing so it is not one-off.

As I see it there can be 4 issues:
1. the shooter (most probably). I try to keep the same form (sitting with support).
2. the rifle. I have shot with this rifle about 5000 times so the spring can be the issue.
3. the diabols. I have used the same diabols all the time: JSB Exact RS.
4. the scope. Maybe the vertical turret has some issues.

I know it is difficult to answer some of my questions without looking at the scope but i have to ask them to maybe get some clarification where the problem is:

1. Have somebody else have had the same issue with the scope?
2. Is there a test that I can do to make sure that the scope is not the issue?
3. If the problem is with the scope shouldn't groups open also horizontally?

I hope I explained so that it is clear what i mean. If there are some question please do not hesitate to contact me.

Deras svar:

Thanks so much for the email. Thanks for the information that you have provided, it really helps.

Just to confirm.

- When the rifle shoots low then the grouping is still the same? 3cm?
- If you do not adjust the elevation turret, then the rifle will continue to shoot 7cm low?
- The point of impact changes between shooting sessions? Or within the shooting session itself?
- What torque is applied to the ring and base screws?

In answer to your points:

1) Honestly no. Not like this.
2) Maybe, let us know the answers to our questions above and we can devise a test.
3) Yes. We would expect that.

min svar:

Thank you for the quick response.

> When the rifle shoots low then the grouping is still the same? 3cm?
more or less. Here is the todays result: För att följa länken så måste du registera dig.

28 m no wind with support and I aimed at the rings. You can see on the side a ruler. The most common is the one on the right where you can see 2 groupings, one around the aimpoint and one below. I tried to keep the same position and forces on the rifle.

For 2 days ago with the same turret-adjustment i had several groups exactly around the aimpoint.

If you compare with a target that i shot on 2019-01-22 at exactly the same distance you can see the difference: För att följa länken så måste du registera dig.

- If you do not adjust the elevation turret, then the rifle will continue to shoot 7cm low?
Yes it does. This is how it usually works:
I adjust the turret so that it shoots ok one session. The next session it will shoot 5-7 cm above, I adjust the turret about half a turn and start shooting ok 5-6 times, then suddenly it starts shooting sometimes 7 cm low alternating with correct precision (= on the aimpoint)

- The point of impact changes between shooting sessions? Or within the shooting session itself?
If i change the elevation turret so that is is ok for one session then the point of impact will change to the next session. When I change the the turret within the next session then one or two groups are ok then it will shoot 5-7 cm lower or above alternating with ok shots.

- What torque is applied to the ring and base screws?
I don't have a torque wrench so I cannot see the Nm but I only used the smaller part of the allen key provided to apply force for the rings (only with two fingers) and the base screws I used the longer part with the whole hand.

I forgot to mention that I keep the scope at room-temperature but shoot outside. For example today it was 7 degrees C.

Thank you for the patience and quick response.

Deras svar:

Sorry for the delay, this got missed.

If you are shooting a spring air rifle then I would certainly recommend that you invest in a torque wrench. Without that then it's impossible to torque the ring and base screws to the required levels. On something that recoils like a spring air rifle, then that is really important.

That would be the first factor that I'd try and eliminate.

If think the fact that the movement is fairly consistent in terms of size and from one session to the next. I suspect that you have some kind of play or movement somewhere within your setup. Exactly where its impossible to say, sorry.

It could be a trial and error process in order to isolate and rectify this issue.

Nu har jag lånat en momentnyckel (För att följa länken så måste du registera dig.

) och dragit åt skruvarna enligt För att följa länken så måste du registera dig.

specifikationer.

How much should I tighten the fasteners on my Sportsmatch® scope mount?

Ring screws (4mm thread diameter) – 30 in-lbs. Dovetail clamp screws with 4mm thread diameter – 42 in-lbs. Dovetail clamp screws with 5mm thread diameter – 66 in-lbs. Rail clamp on Picatinny / Weaver scope mounts - 40 in-lbs. Due to many variables these figures can only be used as a guide. In extreme cases some particularly heavy recoiling rifles may require higher levels of torque to be applied to the dovetail clamp screws only. To avoid damaging the screws on your scope mount please only use the allen key supplied or a suitable torque wrench.

Jag drog ring-skruvarna i kors med 30 inch lbs = 3.38954475 Nm kraft (3.5 Nm egentligen)
Dove-tail ringarna drog jag med 42 inch lbs = 4.74536265 Nm (5 Nm egentligen)

MEN det fortfarande är det samma problem, förvisso är det mindre grupper vågrätt men lika "öppna" lodrätt.

Bara för att sammanfatta:
En "vanlig" skjutsession på 28 meter med stöd ser ut så här:

1. första 3-7 diabolerna träffar ganska runt siktpunkten
    2. efter börjar det träffa 5-7 cm nedåt
    3. roterar en halvt varv på lodrätt
    4. träffar lite bättre men efter några diaboler längre ner
    så med andra ord ju mer jag skjuter desto längre ner sjunker det.

Jag ska ta kontakt med hurricane för att se om de har en fjäder för 10j eller om de vet hur mycket man kan kapa en för att vara laglig. Jag söker inte någon exakt på gränser utan nöjer mig med en gevär som är träffsäker.

Tack för läsningen.
Freerider

Tack utdelade: 18 gång
Tackad: 54 gånger i 29 inlägg

Inläggav JonasW83 20 mar 2020, 10:38

Intressant men drygt problem. Ska bli intressant att höra hur bössan beter sig med ny fjäder!
FX Crown .22 48J
JonasW83

Tack utdelade: 29 gång
Tackad: 11 gånger i 9 inlägg

Inläggav Silwer 20 mar 2020, 14:47

Vapnet ör felaktigt kan jag nästan garantera, det tapoar effekt plötslugt, svprt utan att mäta.

Kikarsiktet ändrar sig givet inte fram och tillbaka då är nåt löst i det, men det vetårkar som det alltid är samma fenomen vilket pekar på vapnet som felkälla.

Man kan inte tvärlita på nåt, alla märken kan ha defekta vapen vad än andra säger.
Bild
Användarvisningsbild
Silwer

Tack utdelade: 102 gång
Tackad: 968 gånger i 838 inlägg
Skytteklubb: Royal British Airgunners
Luftvapen favorit: AA PT och FWB300Sm

Inläggav Desaleux 20 mar 2020, 21:52

Kom och tänka på yutub om BAM 41 heter SMK 41 i inslaget pratar han om balans punkt stödet är in lagt i kina luftvapen http länk om ett är HW 97K samma fenomen undra har annars aldrig tänkt på ett.Det är ju ej samma bössa men utan balans punk problem om bössan har typ det prova ut.? För att följa länken så måste du registera dig.

Senast redigerad av Desaleux 21 mar 2020, 08:01, redigerad totalt 2 gånger.
Diana 23. :
Custom1= proelia Atom sport SPA B1-1 pistong lättnad 22 g(.177+1/2R)förlängd kolv 37/Atomsport 4x32 :
Custom2 =proelia Atom sport : SPA B1-1 pistong lättnad 22g(.177+1/2R)med avtryckare slavia 624 förlängd kolv 36/Briv 4x32.
Användarvisningsbild
Desaleux

Tack utdelade: 43 gång
Tackad: 102 gånger i 81 inlägg
Skytteklubb: Ingen
Luftvapen favorit: Fjäder

Inläggav Silwer 25 mar 2020, 16:48

Nej just inte ens samma grundvapen BAM41 var en AA Prosportkopia.

Dock pterkom han aldrig, sånt är tråkigt.
Bild
Användarvisningsbild
Silwer

Tack utdelade: 102 gång
Tackad: 968 gånger i 838 inlägg
Skytteklubb: Royal British Airgunners
Luftvapen favorit: AA PT och FWB300Sm

Inläggav Freerider 16 jun 2020, 10:08

Hej igen,

Efter jag har köpt en fjäder från För att följa länken så måste du registera dig.

så ville jag kapa den för att komma under 10j. Jag frågade i en annan tråd hur mycket jag skulle kapa men alla råd jag fick kunde sammanfattas till:

Testa i en kronograf för att vara säker.

Så jag kapade det så att kunde få in det utan någon fjäderpress och väntade på en beställd kronograf. Jag fick kronografen igår och kunde glädja mig av att jag gissade rätt:

200,6 mps (9.56J)
200.0 mps (9.5J)
201.3 mps (9.62J)
200.5 mps (9.55J)
199.8 mps (9.48J)
199.6 mps (9.46J)
200.1 mps (9.51J)
200.0 mps (9.5J)
200.1 mps (9.51J)

Jag ska lägga in två metall-brickor för att skydda mer fjäder-guiderna.

Detta var resultatet med det gamla fjädern
Bild

Detta med det nya... EN ENORM SKILLNAD!
Bild

Tack alla som har hjälpt mig!
Freerider

Tack utdelade: 18 gång
Tackad: 54 gånger i 29 inlägg

Följande användare vill tacka Freerider för detta inlägg
XY1 (16 jun 2020, 11:46)

Föregående

Återgå till Weihrauch